Using Twitter Effectively Is Important For A Social Media Campaign
Twitter has become a big part of the social media landscape.
If you use it effectively, or have a Web design company do it, it could have a big impact on a social media campaign.
In general, the goal is to have as many people as possible follow you on Twitter.
This means more people will see your content whenever you tweet, and the more than see your content, the more it will drive traffic to your website and your store, if you have one. This can be accomplished in numerous ways.
First of all, make it easy for people to identify you by using a company logo as your profile picture. This will help people to associate your Tweets with your brand.
Make sure you include a profile that clearly explains your business and provides a link to your website. This will need to be succinct, since you’re only allowed 160 characters for your profile.
To be most effective, a Twitter marketing plan should be about providing useful or interesting content to followers.
The general consensus is that only about 20 percent of your tweets should be direct advertising for your business. The other 80 percent needs to be the content that brings in the followers.
One way to provide useful content is to retweet others. Focus on content that is in your field of business. This will help you build up a reputation as an expert in your field.
When you retweet, it is helpful to provide your own comments as well, especially if the comment is thoughtful or humorous. Try to avoid comments like, “Wow! You’ve got to see this!” or something similar.
Make sure you use hashtags with keywords by placing “#” in front of the keywords. This will help people discover your tweets when searching for your keywords.
You can also use Twitter to thank people or provide links to helpful or entertaining content in your field. You could even use it for doing contests or ask for input from customers.
One way to seek input would be to ask for suggestions for names for new products or to take a poll on which logo to use for a new company. The more creative and original you can be, the more effective the idea tends to be.
Some businesses could even use Twitter to help customers locate them.
If your business is a food truck or cart and you frequently change locations, you could tweet about your new location so that loyal customers can find you.
When you do advertise for your business, instead of the same old comments, you could announce sales for specific products. Create more followers by making the sale specifically for Twitter or make it a very short sale for one day or even just a few hours.
Instead of having to lure people to be your followers, you can search out customers on Twitter.
You can do this by searching for specific keywords people are searching for, which means they would be interested in your products or services. You could then comment directly to them and provide a link to your site showing them exactly what they are looking for.
If you don’t feel you have the ability or the time to do an effective Twitter campaign, you can always look for a Web design company that offers social media services. This can be worth more than the time and money needed to do it if it is done correctly.
Spotya! Media specializes in Web design and development helping businesses achieve higher sales, increase visibility, and reach targeted traffic via our comprehensive services which include SEO optimization, data management, online marketing, eommerce development and social media. Visit http://www.spotyamedia.com/ for more information.
Are You Tired of the Rat Race?
Work Less Earn More
Start Increasing Your Cash Flow Within The Next 7 – 14 Days!