Change Your Business Banners with the Seasons and Save on Cost
by Scott Mast
Selecting your business banners with care can ensure that you can use them over and over again. Think about it, Christmas comes around every year, as does St. Valentine’s Day, Summer Sales and end of the season bargains. There really is no need to order new business banners every year, even if the dates are likely to change.
Well thought out and carefully designed business banners can be adapted to suit date changes – simply purchasing a new decal with a new date to cover over the old one is a much cheaper alternative. Some companies utilize smaller date only banners which attach to the original message with Velcro – there are many simple ways and means to ensure that your business banners are completely cost effective as well as being re-used and recycled.
Tips to Make Your Business Banners Effective
Business banners can be a massive boost to your marketing campaign for very little cost, especially if you remember these few simple tips to ensure that your business banners are doing the best job possible.
1. Business banners need to be designed with placement in mind
– a banner which is to be placed by the side of the highway will be much different than the one which is going to be displayed across a store window.
2. Cement your brand with a continuing theme for your company
– utilizing the same colors, tag lines, and logos that are on your stationery, vehicles, website, etc. This is the best way to get your brand to be instantly recognizable.
3. The most important part of the business banner is the headline
– that’s what grabs the attention in the first place.
4. Don’t clutter your business banners with too much text
– the chances are that people will only have a couple of seconds to actually read the banner, so you need the important facts to stand out – what’s going on, when it’s happening, where it’s happening and why they shouldn’t miss it.
5. A picture can paint a thousand words
– just so long as you have clear graphics and a good design for your business banners.
6. The font you choose for the text is incredibly important
– try not to clutter up the sign with too many different fonts. If you choose a different font for the headline than the rest of the text that’s fine, but two different fonts is plenty. Remember too that some fonts are incredibly fancy, but not very easy to read.
7. Choose the right colors which will stand out
-in the location of the placement, but get the right message across. The color of your business banner should reflect the rest of your business marketing materials.
Business banners are the ultimate affordable and effective piece of marketing materials you can use – if you use them wisely.
SIGNARAMA has the right solution for all of your business banners design needs. Celebrating 25 years of sign industry innovation, SIGNARAMA has the experience and expertise to ensure that your sign makes a lasting impression.Learn how we can help you at http://www.signarama.com